Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gina has friends, too!

I finally have a picture of MY friends. Farthest left of the picture is Nicole, an awesome person who had a birthday today, Happy Birthday!! She is also like a head taller than Amy and I, but tries to fit in!!! Amy is on the right of the picture. She is an amazing wife and mom. Her family is very lucky to have her and I know she is grateful for them. Her kids are my kids' best friends! Nicole has 2 girls that are around my boys' ages and a baby boy around Jory's age. I love all of their kids. Oh, and I have even got to cut three of the five kids' hair. But the kids have got to cut more hair than me!!! That is a whole 'nother story. I wish I could stay in Prescott with these girls. I will miss you both EVERYDAY!