
Hi everyone, our latest excitement came through the dreams of a very nice couple here in Prescott Valley. They entered their story into a "someday" contest that Wells Fargo was having. They are one of 5 finalists in the country, winning $10,000. Now they are entered into a $100,000 contest. We are really hoping they win!! You might be wondering how this story pertains to us, so Daniel is a business specialist for Wells Fargo and was selected to be on this couples financial committee. So he and his boss along with a group of production people and camera crews surprised the winning couple by strolling up in a beautiful Wells Fargo stagecoach with a huge check and some really good news!! -I know- crazy that I am married to the next Ed McMann!!!! Anyways, I am so proud of him and I know how much he really wants to help the people reach their "dream business" goal!! So here is the story and I am hoping everyone will vote for it mid-September. The lady is an english teacher and has been collecting books for years now. They have just been waiting for the chance to open a bookstore in Prescott Valley. They would make books available for those of us who can't always go out and spend tons of money at Barnes and Noble, which is the only real bookstore in the area. From what I understand, they would have book exchange option or just make used books available and affordable to our community. I appreciate and admire their dream, and hope all of us can help it come true BY VOTING FOR THEM ONLINE IN SEPTEMBER! Their story is posted on the Wells Fargo website right now, but Daniel's video premiere will be mid-Sept. I will keep you updated.